torsdag 7 maj 2015

ScatteredSheep

 

SCATTERED SHEEP OF ISRAEL

 

 I was contemplating the days of my youth... As I lifted my eyes I beheld a realm of a vision. In this vision I saw my Shepherd standing there with a rod in His hand and humbly adorned with a Shepherds robe. At the sight of Him I began to weep yearning for Him. I beheld myself grazing among the fields in the cool of the day and also underneath the evenings calm star filled sky. I remembered the many sunsets I had seen as my Shepherd guarded and guided me to greener pastures. I remembered the gentle breeze that carried His sweet voice into my ears, gently settling my heart at Peace. At times He'd let me run, and I would run with Him. Also at times He'd lay me down underneath the shade of His scented apple tree, and almond tree, near His rod. When my heart was afraid He'd hold me close to Himself and the gentle caress of His nail scarred hands calmed my fears. I began to see the joy that shined from His face as I drew nearer to Him. It is when I looked at His face that I began to understand His Wisdom. My Shepherd was not any ordinary shepherd. He was a young Prince of the highest nobility who chose to become a Shepherd for me.

Then I beheld thousands upon thousands of other sheep being gathered unto Him. Their faces were lifted up to behold Him and to hear His every word. I was inspired to behold such an awesome sight as the multitude of sheep covered the roaming hills. His words were like golden apples nurturing our souls. We thought that the greener pastures were the places of blessings. The truth was that wherever He led us pastures turned green and good for us to eat. He was our sustenance, and not the time or place. We were learning to behold Him, to Hear Him, to desire none but Him, to be with Him.

Then in a sudden jolt black sheep began to appear. They would look at Him almost inquisitively but not understanding His light. These sheep also began to grow as they intended. They began to take on the form of shepherds who were independent from Him. This caught the attention of many sheep, and many sheep were divided from direct contact with the Chief Shepherd. These dark shepherds began to set up perimeters for their own flocks. The sheep within these individual flocks were malnutrition, sickly and almost all were in shackles.

These shepherds grew fat and controlling while many sheep were dying. These dark shepherds would continue to inspect their sheep for exploitation as if nothing was wrong. When the sheep were no longer of any use to them they would cast them out. Some would die, others were left to wander through the hills and the wild beasts of the fields would devour them. There was such carnage, disease and dark clouds of oppression that were looming over these flocks. Other sheep would be caught in traps prepared by other shepherds who were strapped with bows & arrows. These shepherds seemed to have a hunter's mentality when after their prey. At times other sheep would be found by Christ Himself.

There were very few shepherds who carried the image of Christ. When these Christ like shepherds would find just one of these sheep they would begin to weep and then rejoice. They would immediately bring them back to the Chief Shepherd.

I then turned and beheld the Lord in Shepherds clothing standing at my right side slightly behind me. As I looked upon Him I saw Him weeping and at times rejoicing whenever a sheep was brought back to Him. My heart broke because I knew that all these stray, abused and battered sheep belonged to Him in an intimate way. I heard the words in my spirit, "my precious little ones." As I heard these words I felt His pain in my heart. As I looked upon the Lord, the Glory of His emotions seemed to envelope me and I too began to weep and rejoice together with Him. I then beheld as the Lord continued to commission shepherds by laying His hands upon each one as they knelt before Him. They were also weeping and rejoicing with Him at the privilege they were given to lay down their lives for the Him and for His sheep. Then the vision lifted.

I wasn't aware this passage was found in the scriptures, as I came across it I was deeply moved. Ezekiel 34:1-10 Son of man, prophesy against the shepherds of Israel; prophesy and say to them, "This is what the Sovereign Lord says: Woe to the shepherds of Israel who only take care of themselves! Should not shepherds take care of the flock? You eat the curds, clothe yourselves with the wool and slaughter the choice animals, but you do not take care of the flock. You have not strengthened the weak or healed the sick or bound up the injured. You have not brought back the strays or searched for the lost. You have ruled them with force and cruelty. So they were scattered because there was no shepherd, and when they were scattered they became food for all the wild animals. My sheep wandered over all the mountains and on every high hill. They were scattered over the whole earth, and no one searched or looked for them. Therefore, you shepherds, hear the word of the Lord; As surely as I live, declares the Sovereign Lord, because my flock lacks a shepherd and have been plundered and have become food for all the wild animals... I am against these shepherds and will hold them accountable for my flock. I will remove them from tending the flock so that the shepherds can no longer feed themselves. I will rescue my flock from their mouths, and they will no longer be food for them..."

My intent upon writing these things is to communicate those things I've been entrusted with. It is of no surprise that in many of our circles in today's religion it is our leadership that has failed (myself included). I believe some of these things I've been given are warnings the Lord is trying to communicate unto the modern day church. I believe as the scriptures declare that a day of reckoning is near to us and that we will have to give an account for the way we've managed and or mismanaged our Lords offices. I Peter 4:17,18 For it is time for judgment to begin with the family of God; and if it begins with us, what will be the outcome of those who do not obey the gospel, and, "if it is hard for the righteous to be saved, what will become of the ungodly and the sinner?"

Author unknown

See more vital warnings here:

http://wakeutobiblicaltruth.blogbaker.com/2012/11/25/vital-things-regarding-lakeland-revival-and

 Source: 

Had some unbiblical inputs, incorrect Bible vers, therefore source hidden, but now corrected.

 

counter on tumblr

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar